The Atlantic Pain Interventions & Rehabilitation, PLLC coordinates pain treatment plans that are individually designed for each of our patients.
Interventional Pain Management
Interventional pain management involves several special procedures to diagnose, treat and manage pain. These are typically performed under fluoroscopy and involve injection of medication to various parts of spine, musculoskeletal locations and nerves. These may also include spinal cord stimulation, insertion of a drug delivery system, or a procedure with radiofrequency ablation to stop a nerve from transmitting pain signals. Interventional pain services could also be used for diagnostic purposes to locate the source of pain to determine whether surgery is necessary.
Our goal is to use Interventional Pain Techniques to help our patients:
- Approach individual patient's complaints in a methodical fashion
- Utilize the diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Judicious use of various pain medications, including opioids as needed
- Tailoring the management ranging from least invasive rehabilitation methods, modalities to minimally invasive fluoroscopic guided interventional procedures
- Restore the function and improve the quality of life
676 Battlefield Blvd N
Chesapeake, VA 23320